Caracal Models CD72143 - 1/72 "Aggressors Now - and Then"
This multi-subject sheet features markings for five different types of aircraft flown in aggressor roles by USAF. Starting with the most modern USAF jet to fly in this role (F-35A), we provide markings for the striking "Wraith" F-16C in an overall black scheme, and three Soviet jets that were operated by the top-secret "Constant Peg" program.
The markings for "Constant Peg" jets were designed using the most recently classified video footage and two books published on the subject. We recommend the Modelsvit MiG-21F-13, and RV MiG-23M / MiG-23BN kits. For F-35A and F-16C options, we recommend the Hasegawa (for F-35) and Revell/Tamiya (for F-16) kits.
The seven options on this sheet are:
- F-35A 11-5020, 65th Aggressor Squadron, Nellis AFB
- F-35A 11-5021, 65th Aggressor Squadron, Nellis AFB
- F-16C Block 42 89-2048 "Wraith", 64th Aggressor Squadron, Nellis AFB
- F-16C Block 25 85-0418 "Wraith", 64th Aggressor Squadron, Nellis AFB
- MiG-21F-13 (USAF "YF-110") "Red 85", 4477th TES, 1986
- MiG-23MS "Flogger-E" (USAF "YF-113E") "Red 49", 4477th TES, 1986
- MiG-23BN "Flogger-F" (USAF "YF-11B") "Red 74", 4477th TES, 1985
We will start shipping this decal sheet on April 15, 2023.
You can preorder this decal sheet securely with your credit card or PayPal account now.
The price includes free US shipping. International shipping is only $10.00 extra. Texas residents pay 8.25% state sales tax.