Caracal Models CD48160 - F-16 "Viper" - The Early Years
This decal sheet in our "The Early Years" series will take you to the humble beginnings of the "Viper" - the modern F-16 multirole fighter operated by more than 20 countries all over the world. We provide several marking options for the two prototypes, the first FSD (full-scale development) jet, the unique F-16 CCV and AFTI/F-16 research jets, and even the F-16/79 and F-16/101 variants. Many long hours of research went into the design of this decal sheet, which includes stencilling to build any one of the options.
The options on this decal sheet are:
- YF-16 72-1567
- YF-16 72-1567, 1975 European Flight Demonstration
- YF-16 72-1568
- YF-16 72-1568, prospective operator flags
- YF-16 72-1568, prospective operator flags w/Israeli flag
- YF-16 72-1568, "cloud" scheme
- YF-16 CCV 72-1567, Air Force Fight Dynamics Laboratory
- F-16A 75-0745 (First FSD jet)
- F-16/79 75-0752 (GE J79 engine)
- F-16/101 75-0745 (GE F101 engine)
- AFTI/F-16 (Phase I/II)
We will start shipping this sheet on March 7, 2020. You can preorder this decal sheet securely with your credit card or PayPal account now.
The price includes free US shipping. International shipping is only $7.50 extra. Texas residents pay 8.25% state sales tax.