CD48064 : F-100 "Hun" in Vietnam - Part 1
The F-100 Super Sabre was one of the most important attack aircraft used by the USAF in Vietnam. Our latest decal sheet is the first instalment of our two-sheet series which will chronicle the service of "Hun" in Vietnam; and features markings for nine camouflaged Vietnam War jets:
- F-100D 56-3035 "Miss Dial", 306 TFS, Tuy Hoa
- F-100D 56-3053 "El Viejo Cazador", 510 TFS, Bien Hoa
- F-100D 56-3163 "Day Tripper", 308 TFS, Tuy Hoa
- F-100D 56-3456 "Darlene's Dear", 355 TFS, Tuy Hoa
- F-100D 56-2927 "Thor's Hammer", 309 TFS, Tuy Hoa
- F-100D 55-2932 "Nashville Sound", 90 TFS, Bien Hoa
- F-100F 58-1222 Misty FAC "Protester's Protector", 612 TFS Det.1, Phu Cat
- F-100F 56-3764 Misty FAC, Phu Cat
- F-100F 58-1226 (early Wild Weasel)
Accurate Vietnam-era stencilling (with common variations of some markings) and national insignia for TWO aircraft is included. This set was professionally screen printed by Cartograf in Italy.
You can buy this decal sheet securely with your credit card or PayPal account now.
The price includes free US shipping. International shipping is only $3 extra. Texas residents pay 8.25% state sales tax.