CD48059 : B-58 Hustler
The B-58 is more than the first Mach 2-capable operational supersonic bomber : with its sleek lines,it is a timeless aviation classic. Our latest decal sheet covers the history of B-58 operations at a level of detail and coverage that this magnificent aircraft deserves.
The options on this 4-page decal set span the entire career of the B-58, starting from the early evaluation schemes; all the way to both operational and test aircraft from all operator units, and the mythical "Project Bullseye" aircraft. The aircraft featured on this sheet are:
- B-58A 61-2068 "Deputy Dawg"
- B-58A 59-2447 "Rapid Rabbit"
- B-58A 60-1119 "City of Kokomo"
- B-58A 59-2451 "The Firefly"
- B-58A 59-2428 "Ben Hur"
- B-58A 58-1016 "Champion of Champions" (as marked for the Jimmy Stewart promotional film)
- B-58A 59-2430 (early Carswell AFB scheme with red chevron on tail)
- B-58A 58-1009 "Bonanza / El Toro de Moron"
- B-58A 59-2461 "Hoosier Hustler"
- B-58A 59-2458 "Star Raker" (Bendix Trophy Winner)
- B-58A 61-2053 2nd BW "winged 2" on tail
- B-58A 59-2435 "Shackbuster"
- B-58A 55-0660 Convair first flight scheme
- B-58A 55-0662 Convair later eval scheme
- TB-58 55-0662 XB-70 chase aircraft
- B-58A 55-0661 ARDC
- B-58A 55-0662 ARDC
- B-58A 55-0665 ARDC
- B-58A 59-2428 "Project Bullseye" SEA camouflage
Extensive stencilling (with common variations of some markings) for one aircraft is included. This set was professionally screen printed by Cartograf in Italy.
SOLD OUT! We sold out our entire print run of this very popular sheet. Please check our resellers (such as Sprue Brothers in the US, and Hannants in the UK) to check if they have any in stock.