Caracal Models CD144021 - C-133 Cargomaster
The C-133 Cargomaster was the first turboprop strategic airlifter for the USAF. The USAF Cargomaster fleet served between 1957 and 1971, and was primarily tasked with transporting ICBMs and other large loads that could not be carried by other transport aircraft. Designed for the new Roden kit, this 1/144 sheet provides 12 marking options for USAF and civilian Cargomasters.
The options on this decal sheet are:
- C-133A Cargomaster 54-0145
- C-133A Cargomaster 54-0135
- C-133A Cargomaster 54-0140 "Spirit of Santa Monica Schools"
- C-133B Cargomaster 59-0524 Air Force Flight Test Center
- C-133A Cargomaster 54-0141
- C-133A Cargomaster 56-2011
- C-133B Cargomaster 59-0529
- C-133A Cargomaster 56-2014
- C-133A Cargomaster 56-2002
- C-133A Cargomaster 54-0136
- C-133A Cargomaster N200AR Foundation for Airborne Relief
- C-133A Cargomaster N199AB
We will start shipping this sheet on June 20, 2019. You can preorder this decal sheet securely with your credit card or PayPal account now.
The price includes free US shipping. International shipping is only $5.50 extra. Texas residents pay 8.25% state sales tax.