CD72070 : C-135 Family General Purpose Markings
This 1/72 scale decal set provides a comprehensive selection of general-purpose markings to allow you to build and improve your 1/72 scale KC-135 builds. While the sheet does not provide complete markings for any one particular aircraft, the wide variety of markings on this sheet will help you replace the inaccurate and generally poorly printed kit decals, and build new variants that can not be built with kit decals.
This set will be a great companion for our 1/72 scale KC-135/WC-135/RC-135 decal sets.
The markings on the sheet include:
- National insignia, both in earlier full-color and current low-visibility versions
- Maintenance stencilling and door outlines in both early and current styles
- Refueling door markings for IFR-capable C-135 variants
- US flags and MATS/MAC command name markings
- A set of white digits for last four digits of tail numbers painted on the front fuselage
- Wing walkways for 1960s-1980s era color schemes
- Refueling probe markings for KC-135 versions
This set is designed for the 1/72 scale AMT/ERTL kits of the C-135 series. The main markings sheet in the set was professionally screen printed by Cartograf in Italy. The walkways and national insignia sheets were professionally screen printed by Microscale in the US.
We will start shipping this decal sheet on December 10, 2021.
You can preorder this decal sheet securely with your credit card or PayPal account now.
The price includes free US shipping. International shipping is only $7.50 extra. Texas residents pay 8.25% state sales tax.