CD48097 : Mirage III Over Australia - Part 2
This sequel to our very successful RAAF Mirage III set features a variety of markings for the Australian service of the type.
We provide drawings for 10 options, but it should be possible to build more RAAF Mirages using the markings on this sheet. For more information, we recommend the book "Mirage IIIO - Colors and Markings" by Mason & Mottram, the definitive book on the subject.
The comprehensive stencil sheet features several styles of markings for maintenance stencils as applied to the RAAF Mirage IIIO fleet over its entire service period. We also provide enough ejection seat warning triangles should you wish to build a twin-seat Mirage IIID using the conversion kits in the market. Similarly, the serial number sheet features four distinct styles of serial numbers for the entirety of Mirage III operations in RAAF.
Due to the number of options on this sheet, the instructions for some of the options will be available as downloadable PDF files in the reference Web site.
The options on this decal sheet are:
- Mirage IIIO A3-4, 2 OCU, RAAF 1967
- Mirage IIIO A3-5, 2 OCU, RAAF 1970
- Mirage IIIO A3-42, 77 Sqn, RAAF 1970
- Mirage IIIO A3-86, 3 Sqn, RAAF 1970
- Mirage IIIO A3-40, Williamtown base commander's aircraft, RAAF 1976
- Mirage IIIO A3-78, Williamtown base commander's aircraft, RAAF 1981
- Mirage IIIO A3-2, ARDU, RAAF 1981
- Mirage IIIO A3-25, 75 Sqn (experimental), RAAF 1981
- Mirage IIIO A3-10, 3 Sqn (experimental), RAAF 1983
- Mirage IIIO A3-31, 3 Sqn (experimental), RAAF 1983
Now with two sets of stencilling! Any sets shipped after June 7, 2020 will have two complete sets of stencilling.
Full stencilling for one aircraft are included. The main markings and stencil sheet were professionally screen printed by Cartograf in Italy. The serial number sheet was professionally screen printed by Microscale in the US.
SOLD OUT! We sold out our entire print run of this very popular sheet very quickly. Please check our resellers (such as Hawkeye in Australia, Sprue Brothers in the US, and Hannants in the UK) to check if they have any in stock.